Another Premier League weekend has finished. We’ve seen some amazing matches and surprising results. Man City dropped two points and led Man United come a bit closer. In this post we’re looking at the eleven players that impressed the most during this weekend.
2017-2018 Premier League team of the week 26
- David de Gea (Manchester United): Had some good saves to keep his team a clean-sheet.
- Daryl Janmaat (Watford): Gave a perfect ball to Deulofeu which won them a penalty and scored a brilliant goal to bring the score at 2-1.
- Danilo (Manchester City): Scored a fantastic coming from the left curling the ball into the right corner.
- Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham Hotspur): Essentially sound, a couple of crucial interventions and decent distribution.
- Mario Lemina (Southampton): Lemina was excellent against West Brom and fully deserved his first Southampton goal! With silky skill, decent passing and an absolute worldie of a strike, the Gabonese midfielder deserves his high score!
- Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal): This Welsh guy really benefitted by the two new players in his team. He used the space Aubameyang created and scored he first Arsenal hat-trick.
- Abdoulaye Doucoure (Watford): Good energy and work rate, never allowed Chelsea’s midfield to settle.
- James Milner (Liverpool): Went close to a rare goal and his work-rate was simply exceptional.
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool): Scored two beautiful goals in the match against Tottenham Hotspur.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Arsenal): The Armenian player made his home debut for Arsenal and he did amazing! The fans are buzzing around their new player, after he gave three assists against Everton.
- Glen Murray (Brighton and Hove Albion): Opened the score in the eight minute of this match, leading his team to a 3-1 victory over West Ham United.
In conclusion I can say I’ve seen some really strong performances this weekend. What do you think of our 2017-2018 Premier League team of the week 26?