It’s time for another team selection. Everton won the last match of this weekend against Swansea City last night, so now it’s time to share my 2017-2018 Premier League team of the week 18. Find my team selection below.
2017-2018 Premier League team of the week 18
- Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea): Made some good saves to save the three points for his team.
- Marcos Alonso (Chelsea): Scored a great free-kick in the dying seconds of the first half. This goal proved to be very valuable for his team, because it was the only goal.
- Ben Mee (Burnley): Great defensive performance today, is now part of the least conceding defences together with both Manchester teams.
- Ashley Maitland-Niles (Arsenal): The youngster played a strong match against Newcastle, but he is played out of position. It’s interesting to see what he can do from his own position.
- Kyle Walker (Manchester City): Early bodycheck on former teammate Son showed he meant business and did not put a foot wrong thereafter
- Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool): Another fantastic performance by this Brazilian star. He really shows why Barcelona is willing to pay a big sum of money for him.
- Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace): He takes his team by the hand and leads them out of the relegation zone.
- Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City): Can you name two players in the Premier League that are better than this guy? I don’t!
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool): The Egyptian covered every blade of grass, scored a goal and showed why he is wanted by Real Madrid.
- Mesut Ozil (Arsenal): Scored a banger which decided the match against Newcastle.
- Leroy Sane (Manchester City): Accelerating like a stone from a catapult, his pace and control is simply devastating
In conclusion I can say I’ve seen some really strong performances this weekend. What do you think of our 2017-2018 Premier League team of the week 18?