It’s time to announce my 2017-2018 Premier League team of the week 7. Sometimes there are some very big matches in the Premier League. When the big teams stand up in the big matches, you will see a lot of them players in the team of the week. This week we had a match like that. Manchester City dominated possession during the entire match against Chelsea and I’ve selected 4 Man City players this week.
2017-2018 Premier League team of the week 7
- Ederson (Manchester City): Pep Guardiola has found his goalkeeper! He has some great reflexes, but is also really quick when he needs to help out his defenders. Very good performance this weekend.
- John Stones (Manchester City): Great defensive display in the big match against Chelsea.
- Davinson Sanchez (Tottenham Hotspur): It’s quite surprising to see how quick he fits in Tottenham’s defence. He plays their like he’s playing there for years now. He’s only still 21 years old and is going to be a world class defender in the near future.
- Ben Davies (Tottenham Hotspur): Another Tottenham Hotspur player in this team of the week. He had a big part in Tottenham’s victory with one goal and one assist.
- Marouane Fellaini (Manchester United): i’m gonna be honest with you. I never expected to put this guy in my team of the week. But he proved me wrong and deserves his spot in this team with 2 goals against Crystal Palace.
- Richarlison (Watford): The Brazilian midfield player was very important for Watford during the weekend. Brought his team a point when an assist and goal after being 2-0 down.
- Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool): Liverpool needs to be really happy this guy is still playing at Anfield.
- Leroy Sane (Manchester City): His second consecutive place in this team of the week. Was a real threat for Chelsea, with his quick and skilful play.
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur): Keeps scoring goals for fun since August in the past. Scored two great goals in the match against Huddersfield Town.
- Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City): He is probably the best player on his position in the entire Premier League. It’s hard to explain how good he was against Chelsea.
- Marcus Rashford (Manchester United): Great movement and prepared Mata’s first goal with a beautiful dribble.
In conclusion I can say I’ve seen some really strong performances this weekend. What do you think of our 2017-2018 Premier League team of the week 7?