It’s time to announce my 2017-2018 Premier League team of the week 6. It was another interesting weekend with some great battles. Read this post and find out which eleven players impressed me the most!
2017-2018 Premier League team of the week 6
- Jordan Pickford (Everton): Played a very good match for the Toffees. Needs a good run to win some points for his team in the coming weeks.
- Ashley Williams (Everton): Another great defensive performance by an Evertonian. Really important in Koeman’s defence.
- Eric Bailly (Manchester United): Solid as a rock in Jose Mourinho’s defence. Is becoming better and better! Another great performance by the lad.
- Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea): Goes on very well with his Spanish teammate upfront. Important performance with 2 assists on Alvaro Morata.
- Nacho Monreal (Arsenal): Great clearance on the goal line to save his team from being 0-1 down. I can’t recall anything he done wrong in the match against West Brom.
- David Silva (Manchester City): One of Man City’s creative players, he makes it a joy to watch football. Is an important factor in Man City’s 5-0 victory over Crystal Palace.
- Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool): Back on the pitch and he showed why Barcelona wanted to pay a lot of money for him. Very good performance and a beautiful goal!
- Leroy Sane (Manchester City): Two goals and two assist in a 5-0 victory. That performance deserves a spot in this team of the week.
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur): His team had a rough start in this match, but he turned everything around with two goals in four minutes. That’s the quality of a top player.
- Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur): His goal makes him the most scoring Dane in the Premier League history. He is a really important player for Tottenham Hotspur.
- Alvaro Morata (Chelsea): Scored his first hat-trick in the Premier League. Had a good start of the competition with 6 goals out of 6 matches.
In conclusion I can say I’ve seen some really strong performances this weekend. What do you think of our 2017-2018 Premier League team of the week 6?